It’s been thirty days of top tips and we hope you’ve enjoyed them all.
We’ve compiled our ultimate top ten below.
- Get to know your customer – without knowing them you can’t market to them.
- Focus on benefits, not features – start helping, not selling.
- Develop a customer experience which is memorable for all the right reasons.
- Test, test and test again – never assume you know something.
- Engage as well as communicate – both internally and externally.
- There’s no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to marketing. Every business is different and deserves a bespoke marketing solution.
- Consistency is key to a good brand – the customer experience should be seamless at every touchpoint.
- Optimise your website. You’re missing out if you don’t.
- Pay attention! Marketing is vital for every business. Don’t squeeze it in at the end of meetings or push out your marketing team – they need to be aware of your business goals and aspirations, or they can’t help you get there.
- Never stop! Marketing is an ongoing requirement and shouldn’t just be done when things are quiet. Keep getting your messages out there and invest in it. it’ll repay you.
Thanks for reading! We really are here to help, if your business is in need of a little spark – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you.